Hours per week 4-6
GO! is a dynamic, 6-level series for Primary that puts children first. The language, themes and contexts completely cover the Cambridge and Michigan Young Learners’ exams syllabuses, while reflecting children’s lives, interests and aspirations.
GO! offers a full range of digital content for classroom or remote learning contexts and gives detailed guidance on implementing blended solutions with your classes.
Scope & sequence
With GO!, students will:
- Clear methodology: Vocabulary and grammar points are recycled continually as children progress, while logical lesson structures ensure that the focus is always clear at a glance.
- Video support: All songs, stories and culture lessons are accompanied by fun videos. Grammar animations in levels 3-6 also help fully explain the nuts and bolts of English.
- Learning to Learn: Children are regularly encouraged to reflect on their own learning experience, providing the teacher with a personal impression of each child’s achievements and abilities.
- Digital solutions: Fully interactive IWB materials such as games, posters and videos supported by an easy-to-follow learning path means going digital has never been easier!
- GO Innovate! Teacher’s Guide: A comprehensive guide to incorporating innovate methodologies such as Cooperative Learning structures, Flipped Classroom dynamics, Thinking Routines and Drama techniques in the classroom.
Components and resources
Learn more about Go!: Student's Book
Ready, Set, Go!, the title of the welcome unit, sets the tone for this dynamic course book! Strong narratives, with a key value as their starting point, draw the children in and hold their attention through the following eight units, as they bring their own lives into the classroom with plenty of personalization activities. Each unit has eight lessons plus a final review lesson – complemented by the fun, double-page Techies stories, which review every two units. Children will love the games, Picture Dictionary, stickers and pop-outs at the end of the book!
Learn more about Go!: Activity Book
Reflecting the Student’s Book’s structure, the additional full-color support is divided into a welcome unit, eight main units, and a My New Words section. The Activity Book audio, which students can download from the learning platform, includes all the listening activities and the My New Words lists.
Learn more about Go!: RLP
Students enter the course’s online learning platform with an access code in the Student’s Book. They’ll find easy access to videos for songs and chants, stories, and culture lessons, as well as optional Flipped Learning videos and lessons, and can download the complete course audio. Students can also play interactive vocabulary games and rehearse for external exams with practice tests. The platform also features the complete e-Student’s Book and e-Workbook.
Learn more about Go!: App
Learn more about Go!: Teacher’s Book
You’ll be ready to GO! with this full-color guide! It gives you step-by-step lesson plans to help you make the most of each lesson. They exploit the Student's Book activities to the full, and include suggestions for warmer activities, additional whole-class activities, wrap-up activities, and fast finishers ideas to keep your stronger students engaged. Each lesson plan is interleaved with the relevant Student's Book lesson, as well as cross-referenced to support material (including Activity Book lessons), for easy navigation of the complete course.
Learn more about Go!:
Learn more about Go!: i-Solutions
You’ll be ready to Go! International and plan your lessons with this fully interactive version of all teaching and learning materials for IWB use. The Go! International Teacher´s i-Solutions is a multi-device component that runs both online and offline, and gives teachers access to the projectable versions of the Student´s Book and Workbook, and serves as a digital lesson planner. It also includes all the additional resources teachers need to teach, such as audio and video, as well as all the worksheets and test materials.
Learn more about Go!: RLP
All teachers using GO! can access our user-friendly online learning environment for a complete suite of course materials and useful class management tools. Find extra resources, alternative methodologies, all the course audio, a variety of videos, downloadable materials, fully digitized versions of print components to use on an IWB, and our virtual Test Manager.