Richmond Handbooks for Teachers
The Richmond Handbooks for Teachers are highly practical and accessible methodology guides written by teachers for teachers. Ideal for both new and experienced teachers, they contain a mixture of analysis, development, ideas and photocopiable resources for the classroom and are suitable for training courses or personal development. Each title offers practical solutions to the everyday problems faced by English language teachers in the primary or secondary classroom, but will also be of use to any language teacher, teacher of young adults or trainee teacher. The classroom activities are designed for lower-level classes, but most can easily be adapted to higher levels.
The series also includes a handbook for CLIL practitioners, which features a collection of CLIL case studies and experiences from the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
Key Features of the Richmond Handbooks for Teachers include:
- practical, realistic suggestions for the language classroom and teacher development tasks.
- clear, jargon-free explanations of theory and methodology.
- solutions for everyday problems faced by teachers in the foreign language classroom.
- a range of photocopiable activity worksheets.
- a focus on classroom diversity in teaching situations.
- information on educational methodologies, reforms and issues.
|CLIL Across Educational Levels||9788466802598|
|Helping Students to Learn||9788429454475|
|The Mixed Ability Class||9788429449273|
|An Introduction to Teaching English to Children||9788429450682|
|Helping Students to Speak||9788429449266|
|Evaluating your Students||9788429450675|
|Developing Resources for Primary||9788429450668|
|Teaching Very Young Children||9788429454468|