The Richmond Practice Tests will familiarize students with the form and layout of their chosen Cambridge English Language Assessment exam and will give them vital practice in the language, skills and strategies they need to do well on the day. Both books have been written by experienced examiners and offer perfect support for the Richmond Target exams series or any general English course.
With Richmond Practice Tests students will:
- become familiar with the format of their chosen Cambridge exam
- gain vital practice in the language, skills and strategies they need
- take practice tests that mirror the actual exam
- use visual material to practice for the Speaking paper
- train through five complete tests
- do two additional computer-based practice tests on the CDROM